CDX was proud to partner with The Ion, the Houston-based innovation accelerator, as we welcomed leading local innovation and digital transformation executives from Chevron, Microsoft and Intel for our CDX Digital Roundtable. We explored how the Ion is working with a range of key corporate, educational and community stakeholders to build a vibrant open innovation ecosystem across the Houston metroplex which is now home to more Fortune 500 companies than any metro except in New York.
- Jan Odegard, Interim Executive Director, The Ion
- Barbara Burger, Vice President of Innovation and President of Technology Ventures, Chevron
- Raamel Mitchell, Microsoft Citizen & Market Development Director, Microsoft
- Elizabeth McGee, Director Business Development and Marketing, Smart City and Transportation, Internet of Things Group, Intel Corporation
- Moderator: Drew Ianni, Founder & Executive Chairman, CDX