Video is the language of the modern internet. So these days, every successful business must be a video production company, among its other capabilities. But for a dispersed creative workforce working both from home and offices, collaborating on complex projects is a big challenge. Luckily, the cloud has matured. New technologies make remote collaboration surprisingly seamless, even when large groups are working together on massive data-intensive files like video. Three sophisticated companies–IBM, Adobe, and LucidLink–have developed a seamless suite of tools for this newly-altered, fast-paced, post-pandemic world of remote collaboration.
To learn more about how LucidLink works, watch their demo here.
- Zachary Bennett, Executive Director of MedScape Studios at WebMD
- Dave Helmly, Head of Strategic Development at Adobe Professional Video – Cloud
- Greg Pizzuti, Director of Global Media and Entertainment Industry at IBM
- Peter Thompson, Cofounder and CEO of LucidLink
- Moderator: David Kirkpatrick, Founder and Editor-in-chief of Techonomy Media
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH