America’s current travails are obvious. It’s been an awful year. But if we step back, is the country actually still making progress? Bad as things seem, were they worse in the past? In any case, how can we accelerate progress from here? What will need to be the role of business, government, tech, and of civil society, if we are to move forward as a country? And where do we need most to see progress happen?
- Esther Dyson, Executive Founder, Wellville
- John Kao, Chairman, Institute for Large Scale Innovation
- Elizabeth Langland, Director, Institute for Humanities Research, Arizona State University
- Bill Raduchel, Strategic Advisor on Technology and Media
- Will Sarni, Founder & CEO, Water Foundry