A Techonomist believes technology has the power to change the world for the better. While they tend to be optimists, they are also realists. They understand that in a fast-moving world, there can be unintended consequences. The challenge becomes how to deal with those consequences when they arise.
Techonomy President Josh Kampel sat down with several Techonomists backstage at our recent event in California to hear their thoughts on how technology can transform business and society.
Current Techonomy Talks:
- GE’s Beth Comstock on Startups and Big Companies (1:48 minutes)
- Ericsson’s Ulf Ewaldsson on Digital Transformation (4:12 minutes)
- Penny Pritzker on Government & Tech (1:51 minutes)
- Accenture’s Marc Carrel–Billiard on Virtual Reality in the Enterprise (1:51 minutes)
Upcoming Techonomy Talks:
- Aetna CEO Mark Bertolini
- Tezos CEO Kathleen Breitman
- Cisco Chairman John Chambers
- Ford Smart Mobility CEO Raj Rao
- Consumer Reports CEO Marta Tellado
- Pegasystems CEO Alan Trefler
- and more
Interested in becoming a featured Techonomist? Email me.