Techonomy Editorial Assistant
You will perform administrative, editorial and content-related tasks, contributing to the development and implementation of our content strategy. Techonomy.com publishes regular articles and videos about how tech is changing society, and we also post extensive content from our four conferences per year.
The candidate will be a motivated self-starter, organized and methodical, able to assist in managing workflow and creating new efficiencies. You will oversee production and proofreading of Techonomy content. The ability to multi-task and prioritize is a necessity. Experience with WordPress and digital content publishing is required. Experience with social media marketing is essential. Skills with video production, writing and editing, and Constant Contact, are desirable.
- Curate and format bi-weekly Techonomy newsletter.
- Format and post articles in the Techonomy.com CMS and on partner platforms.
- Source photography for editorial posts.
- Distribute editorial content via social media.
- Attend Techonomy’s conferences around the country and assist with various editorial production tasks.
- Contribute editorial content as appropriate, ranging from story grabs to full articles.
- Track website and social media analytics.
- Manage editorial communication and content development process.
- Assist Techonomy CEO David Kirkpatrick with miscellaneous editorial tasks.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com including “Editorial Assistant” in the subject line.
Techonomy is a media company that champions tech’s role as a driver of social progress. Our annual flagship Techonomy conference in California helps leaders understand the transformations underway in business and society. This year we’ve also already hosted a one-day Techonomy Bio conference in Silicon Valley, and a Techonomy Policy event in Washington. Our annual Techonomy Detroit conference is Sept. 15, about how tech is changing America’s economy and its cities. We also host other public and private events throughout the year, and publish extensive editorial content at www.techonomy.com.