TITLE: Assistant to the CEO & Projects Coordinator
Techonomy Media Inc. (TMI), an early-stage events and digital media business, is looking for a highly motivated, organized individual with an interest in technology, media, journalism and events. TMI produces high-profile events, conferences, and various forms of digital media that focus on technology’s role in business and social progress. Techonomy was founded by David Kirkpatrick, author of The Facebook Effect and long time tech journalist.
We are looking for someone to join our team and support the growth of our company. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who thrives in a dynamic work environment and possesses exceptional communication, writing and organizational skills.
Primary role is to ensure the TMI office operates smoothly, efficiently and professionally, assisting in the planning and logistics for TMI’s international events and digital media businesses. The person in this position will be expected to support TMI’s content and conference activities.
• Maintain the executive team’s calendar, including scheduling meetings, conference calls, and other appointments.
• Coordinate travel arrangements and manage itineraries.
• Prepare meeting materials and reports.
• Perform various administrative duties.
• Prepare and review expense reports and ensure timely payment of vendor invoices.
• Assist in editorial projects, including website and newsletter content.
• Conduct conference-related research projects, including conference topics and speaker suggestions.
• Strong organizational, project management, and administrative skills.
• Experienced in working with high-profile senior executives and diverse stakeholders.
• Research, writing, and editing skills.
• Ability to multitask, prioritize effectively, and work independently.
• Attention to detail!
• 4-year degree preferred.
• 2+ years of administrative experience.
• Professional demeanor, poise under pressure.
• Experience in working with high profile senior executives.
• Outstanding communication and organizational skills.
• Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite; Quickbooks experience a plus.
• A competitive salary
• Health Insurance
• Flexible work environment
• Opportunity for expanded responsibilities as company grows.
This position is located in Manhattan’s NOHO neighborhood.
Please email resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.