Executive Assistant and Partnership Coordinator
In this role, your work will be essential to the success of Techonomy’s growing business. Working with the Chief Strategy Officer, you will collaborate with the entire team and be engaged in internal and external discussions regarding Techonomy events, marketing, publishing, and partnerships.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter and be able to assist in managing existing relationships, as well as researching new potential opportunities and partnerships. The ability to multi-task and prioritize based on business needs is a necessity. Experience with digital content publishing and/or social media marketing desired, but not required.
This is a great opportunity to be an integral part of a growing team with room for advancement.
- Manage external communication with partners and sponsors.
- Coordinate schedules, prioritizing internal and external appointments.
- Responsible for all business travel planning and arrangements, both domestic and international.
- Research potential partners and prepare materials for meetings and presentations.
- Prepare reports and other documentation.
- Support sales by utilizing Salesforce.com, organizing email campaigns, developing and executing lead generation plans, etc.
Job location: New York, NY
Interested in applying? Send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Techonomy, we believe technology is indispensable for business and social progress. We host conferences, create media, and otherwise work to understand and explain the impact of all sorts of technology. For all of us, as leaders or as individuals, it’s urgent to embrace the rapid pace of change brought by technology. That’s how we’ll solve our problems, and also how we’ll find ways to achieve results we never thought possible. Every major issue going forward will be affected by how it intersects with tech innovation. Techonomy’s invite-only 2014 flagship conference is Nov. 10-12 at the Ritz-Carlton Half Moon Bay, CA and our 2014 Detroit event will take place at Wayne State University on September 16. For more, visit www.techonomy.com.