Techonomy Editorial Internship
This is a full-time paid internship for Summer 2015. As a Techonomy intern, you will perform editorial and content-related tasks, contributing to the successful development and implementation of our content strategy.
- Format and post articles in the Techonomy.com CMS and on partner platforms.
- Source photography for editorial posts.
- Distribute editorial content via social media.
- Contribute editorial content as appropriate, ranging from story grabs to full articles.
- Review and copyedit Techonomy event transcripts.
- Track website and social media analytics.
- Curate and format bi-weekly Techonomy newsletter.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter with a journalist’s mindset who is able to assist in managing existing workflow and offer feedback for creating new efficiencies. The ability to multi-task and prioritize based on business needs is a necessity. Experience with digital content publishing, social media marketing, and video production is desirable.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, including “Summer 2015 Internship” in the subject line.
Techonomy is a media company that champions tech’s role as a driver of social progress. We host our annual flagship Techonomy conference to help leaders understand the transformations underway in business and society. This year we’ve also already hosted a one-day Techonomy Bio conference, and plan to host a Techonomy Policy event in Washington and our annual Techonomy Detroit conference about how tech is changing America’s cities and its economy. We also host other public and private events throughout the year, and publish extensive editorial content at www.techonomy.com.