If you want to better understand how companies across the economy are being transformed and how you can leverage new ways of thinking to keep your organization competitive, Techonomy is for you. Techonomy is where leaders conduct a wide-ranging dialogue about tech-driven challenges and opportunities. On May 17 in New York we bring together an amazing group of leaders to explore how advances in technology are shaping the future. Among our speakers: Environmental Defense Fund President Fred Krupp, Union Square Ventures Managing Partner Fred Wilson, and the CEOs or founders of AirMap, Case, Doc.ai, General Assembly, JPMorgan Chase Institute, PlanGrid, Upworthy and WeWork, plus many other experts in how tech changes everything.
Areas we’ll cover include:
- Augmented & Virtual Reality
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Robotics, Drones, and Autonomous Vehicles
- Genomics & Synthetic Biology
- Internet of Things
Questions we’ll discuss:
- What is tech’s role as an enabler and as a tool?
- What responsibilities do those in the tech industry have to society?
- Can we make “tech” less scary?
- Will it create or destroy jobs?
- How does it change every industry, particularly those like media, finance, and marketing centered in New York?
Tech is rapidly changing and impacting every sector of society and the economy, often in ways we don’t understand. If you are inspired by new ideas about how tech can improve business and the world, and if you like a diverse, highly-programmed and participatory format, don’t miss this event.
Join us for a no-holds-barred, big-picture exploration of how tech is transforming business and society.
Register today and join some of the most influential leaders in business and society taking a critical step to understanding the transformational impact tech will have on your world
Give us 48 hours – and you’ll leave with new ways of thinking about tech and how it transforms your business. It will leave you inspired and ready to take action.
If you want to understand how your organization can leverage the advances tech makes possible in health and healthcare, register for Techonomy Health, taking place one day earlier on May 16.